The library has a series of collections with special characteristics and which are formed by documents that have in common a thematic specialization of interest to the University community.
Some of these collections have their origin in the donation of documents by persons or institutions with public screening.
These collections are fully integrated in the library funds.
- Antoni Miró Chair of Contemporary Art
- Cátedra Antoni Miró de Arte Contemporáneo
- 25 years of German reunification
- Audio archive
- European Documentation Centre
- Map Library
- Fons teatral valencià
- Collection Jean Monnet pour l'Europe
- Gender studies
- Facsimiles of the Library of Philosophy and Letters
- Background on the gypsy people
- Children's and youth literature
- Media Library films
- Media Library music
- Memory and literary and cultural identities (MIDEL)
- Noir and detective novel
- Historical films about the Middle Ages
- Old collection of the Library of Philosophy and Letters
- Old and research collection of the Eduction Library
- Reserve Fund of the Library of Philosophy and Letters
- Video Library of Legal Sciences