Management and regulations
The library of the University of Alicante, as an essential contributor to the learning, teaching and research, aims to facilitate the access and dissemination of the information resources and collaborate on the creation of knowledge processes, in order to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the University.
For these purposes, the University will provide the Library with the necessary means for the proper fulfilment of its function and the satisfaction of the needs arising from the student's learning and the University staff training.
- UA Library Regulations Approved by the UA Government Council on June 29th, 2017, and published in the BOUA on June 30th, 2017
- Regulations for the use of the UA bibliographic and documental resources Includes the norm for Loan (Title II of the Regulations). Approved by the UA Government Council on June 29th, 2017, and published in the BOUA on June 30th, 2017
- Distribution model and regulations for the acquisition of bibliographic resources funded by the University of Alicante Library budget Approved by the UA Government Council on June 29th, 2017, and published in the BOUA on June 30th, 2017
- With rules of subscriptions of periodicals and databases from the budget of the UA Library Approved in Committees of Users of July 2003
- Rules for the acquisition of books in electronic format Approved by the Central Committee of Users of the BUA's December 18, 2013
- Regulation of access to the libraries of the University of Alicante Approved in Council of Government on 29 June 2011
- Charter of Rights and Duties for the University Library users.
- Manual of procedure of interlibrary loan of REBIUN (includes Agreement of interlibrary loan of REBIUN).