Training sessions for new students in the General Library University Library
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Training sessions for new students in the General Library
Days from October 6, organized training sessions for students who begin their studies at the University of Alicante, in order to facilitate understanding of the library and its services, and introduce the use of basic library resources.
- Guided tour of the Library : Distribution of the building, organization of bibliographic
Schedule: Wednesday, 12 to 13 and 16 to 17 h.
- library catalog. Webcat 1 : Basic Questions by author, title, subject, etc.. Searches combined.
Hours: 13 to 14 Monday and Wednesday from 13 to 14 and 17 to 18 h.
- library catalog. Webcat 2 : Advanced Applications for the program. Webcat from user services, loan renewals and reservations, requests, etc..
Hours: 14 to 15 Monday and Wednesday from 14 to 15 and 18 to 19 h.
ORGANIZATION OF MEETINGS
Organized Bibliographic Information and Reference (Ground Floor Library Building)
Calendar: October to December.
Duration: One hour each session.
Location: Library Filosofíay Arts and Social Work. Aula de Informática of the 1st floor.
Maximum number of students per group: 20.
- Bibliographic Information and Reference (Ground Floor Library Building)
- by calling: 965 90 39 96
- Through the electronic form from the website: http://www.ua.es/es/bibliotecas/SIBID/central/reference/index.htm