Book Week at the Education Library University Library
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Book Week at the Education Library
Program Book Week
"Where dwells reading"
Week from 18 to 21 April
- 10: 00 AM. Opening ceremony (microrrelatos and free your Book Competition). Location: Library of Education.
Exhibition of books created by students of the Faculty.
- 11: 00 AM. Workshop bookmark. Location: Library of Education.
- 11:00 AM. round table "The importance of reading." Place: Assembly Hall.
- 10:00 AM. Shared with students and Primary readings from neighboring schools. Location: Library of Education.
- 16:30 PM. Literary gathering. As a novel Daniel Pennac. Location: Library of Education.
- 11:00 AM. Public reading. Prizes microrelatos, closure. Place: Living room of acts.
Contest rules microstories Where dwells reading
On the occasion of World Book Day, students of the Faculty of Education will participate in the competition of micro via Twitter, with the following bases:
- The stories will be free, original issue and not presented in another contest
- Microrrelatos may be submitted in Castilian or Valencian
- There is no maximum number of shares: each author can submit as many stories you want
- The extent of them, may not exceed 140 characters in a Twitter message.
- The messages will be uploaded to Twitter between 0 hours of April 18 and 24 h of April 20
- Messages must be labeled (with hashtag) #lecturaBUA and citing the twitter of the Faculty of Education @Educ_UA
- They may only enter the competition students of the Faculty of Education, whatever the title that course.
- The tribunal will be composed of professors of Teaching Language and Literature
- On Thursday April 21 will proceed to the awards ceremony in the Assembly Hall of the Faculty