Annual meeting of Networks of European Information in Spain: 60 years of the Treaty of Rome and 30 years of Erasmus University Library
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Annual meeting of Networks of European Information in Spain: 60 years of the Treaty of Rome and 30 years of Erasmus
The Centre of European Documentation of the University of Alicante has participated in the annual Meeting of networks of European information. It was organised by the Representation of the European Commission in Spain.
The aim is to keep on promoting the debate on the Future of Europe, reinforced with the recent launching of the White Book , published by the European Commission and where p 5 stages for the advance of the European Union are presented. This meeting arrives in a key moment, after the celebration of the 60 anniversary of the signature of the Treaties of Rome and in the middle of the debate on the «Brexit».
Inside the programming many important subjects were included:
- European diary of the Security: fight against the organised delinquency and terrorism , José Pérez Navarrete, Member of the Unit "Terrorism and crisis management", General Direction of Migration and Subjects of Interior of the European Commission.
- Erasmus+ Program 2014-2020 . Pablo Martín González, Director of the Spanish Service for the Internationalisation of the Education (SEPIE), Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.
- Rights of the consumers . José Tamames, European Office of the Consumer in Spain, Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality.
- Program Creative Europe and Program Europe with the citizens . Augusto Paramio, Manager of the cultural Contact Point and Citizenship European Point, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.
- White book on the future of Europe and strategic Communication , Mikel Landabaso, Director of "Strategy and corporate Communication", General Direction of Communication of the European Commission.
- Plan of investments for Europe and campaign of communication on the Plan of Investments and other initiatives in favour of the employment, the growth and the investment . Jürgen Foecking, attached Director of the Representation of the European Commission in Spain. Teresa Frontán, Responsible of Communication in the Representation of the European Commission in Spain. Ana Rio Quintana, Responsible of the network of information Europe Direct in Spain.
- Plan of Juvenile Guarantee and actions for the youth: European Body of Solidarity and Erasmus+ for youngsters . Daniel J. Solana Gázquez, Vocal Adviser Office of State of Employment, Ministry of Employment and Social Security. Ann Westman, Economic Adviser in the Representation of the Commission. Enrique Gallardo, national Coordinator Eurodesk Network, Institute of the Youth of Spain (INJUVE), Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality.
It was celebrated in Madrid, 6 and 7 April 2017.