Online training on Scopus and Scival University Library
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
Online training on Scopus and Scival
Elsevier organizes free online training sessions on Scopus and SciVal. on April 28 and May 19, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. These sessions will not be certified.
Registration is required, better with institutional mail.
The sessions will be recorded, so people who cannot attend can view them later.
- Consolidation of the institutional profile and its usefulness for the global “rankings” of universities that use Scopus
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Inscription :
- Content : Demonstration of the operation of the Institutional Profile Wizard (IPW), a tool that allows consolidating the institutional profile and, therefore, achieving greater precision in the publication data included in the global rankings of universities that use Scopus. Example of other institutions that have consolidated their profile with the IPW wizard and instructions for requesting access, open to institutions that subscribe to Scopus. (If you consider it convenient to add it or if it can be viewed by hovering over it).
- Analyze your research using the Scopus and SciVal Prominence Topics
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Inscription :
- Content : What are the Prominence Topics or “Topics of Prominence”, where to find them in Scopus and how to use them to analyze your own research, that of other authors, and the results of document searches by keywords. Through the connection between Scopus and SciVal, it will be explained how to delve into research trends using the themes of prominence in SciVal.