Next Monday, September 7
, all the libraries
of the University of Alicante will reopen
The hours will be from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
with a possible closure from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. for cleaning and disinfection of rooms. It is no longer necessary to make an appointment
to reserve a study post, to collect loans or to return any materials.
Free access to the bibliographic collection is not allowed, and therefore it is still necessary to fill in the loan request form
and wait for the library to confirm to the user that the requested materials are available before going to the library. Libraries are exclusively open as study rooms
. Access to computers and laptops loan will not be allowed.
The 24-hour room
In the case of the Arts Library, only the 1st floor will be opened as a study room. Access to the 2nd floor will be exclusively to collect loans of materials that are located there.
Rules for the correct use of study rooms:
- IT IS MANDATORY TO USE HYDROALCOHOLIC GEL
- YOU MUST READ THE QR CODE WHEN YOU ENTER THE ROOM
- YOU MUST TAKE A CARD AND PUT IT ON THE TABLE WHEN YOU GO OUT TO MAKE THE DISINFECTION AVAILABLE.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO WEAR A MASK ALL THE TIME
- YOU MUST KEEP A SAFETY DISTANCE OF 1.5 METERS
- PLEASE STAY IN THE SAME READING POST
- YOU MUST RESPECT THE SIGNPOSTING
- YOU MUST RESPECT THE LIBRARY STAFF INSTRUCTIONS