All the libraries of the University of Alicante are open and you can follow there the online courses. Check the opening time
and cleaning schedules
of each one, as it may be closed for cleaning.
The 24-hour room
opens from 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 p.m, Monday to Friday.
The opening time of the other study rooms and libraries are Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The loan of laptops and e-books is resumed and access to public use computers is now allowed.
It is no longer necessary to make an appointment
to reserve a study post, to collect loans or to return any materials.
Free access to the bibliographic collection is not allowed, and therefore it is still necessary to request loans through the form that you will find once you have located the available copy
in the BUA catalogue. You will receive a library confirmation when the copy is available. You also need to fill in this form if you want to consult journals in the library. Rules for the correct use of study rooms:
- IT IS MANDATORY TO USE HYDROALCOHOLIC GEL
- YOU MUST READ THE QR CODE WHEN YOU ENTER THE ROOM
- YOU MUST TAKE A CARD AND PUT IT ON THE TABLE WHEN YOU GO OUT TO MAKE THE DISINFECTION AVAILABLE.
- IT IS MANDATORY TO WEAR A MASK ALL THE TIME
- YOU MUST KEEP A SAFETY DISTANCE OF 1.5 METERS
- PLEASE STAY IN THE SAME READING POST
- YOU MUST RESPECT THE SIGNPOSTING
- YOU MUST RESPECT THE LIBRARY STAFF INSTRUCTIONS
- PLEASE BRING EARPHONES TO FOLLOW THE ONLINE COURSES