60-day trial access to Lippincott training resources University Library
Ir a contenido
Ir a Estudios, Gobernanza y organización
60-day trial access to Lippincott training resources
Trial Access to the following Lippincott Training Resources for 60 days:
- Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy - For students without access to dissection facilities, the Video Atlas offers an assessment of the real human body and a direct understanding of the mechanics of body movement.
- Bates' Video Guide. Patient Physical Exam Atlas : With over eight hours of video content, Bates' offers head-to-toe physical examination techniques.
- Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas 2021 : It is an award-winning general reference 3D visualization and learning tool of human anatomy.
- Health Library - Basic Sciences : platform + 33 textbooks in Spanish designed for the teaching and learning of biomedical fundamentals and oriented for medicine and cs. health (Ross, Moore, Grant's, Langhman, Snell, etc.).
- Vademecum Consult BOOK : provides drug database integration and tools for clinical decision making.
In order to request access, it is necessary to fill out this form